keskiviikko 19. syyskuuta 2012

Sunshine and rain, make a beautiful thing

Do you know what it feels like when everything you think is someone who spends time with another
girl he says he ' love' 


No, it's not love, you idiot.

And then he says how important i am to him. 
It makes me feel ' you lie, you are fucking lying to me '


Even if i stay, even if i leave, it hurts.


I dont know what to do.
I really dont know.






I remember all the things he said to me. 
I really like you a lot, but i think someday i wanna love you. 

And after that day, he goes back with that another girl. 


maybe this time, i should leave.


This whole thing was supposed to be only fun, sex, kinda that.

But no one cant spend time with someone who kisses her at night saying how important she is to him, how much he likes to be with her and how much he wants to be with her,without some feelings.

Im fuckin tired. This whole situation just exploled. 
I wanna all this feelings away, so we can go back to that old stuff. 


And when i start to think... i really dont care, go on just leave me. i dont care. 
you and me, no.
fairytales dont always have a happy ending but i decide this all ends now.
i'm happy alone.  



If you wanna walk out of my life, i'll hold the fucking door open for you.




Smart woman kisses, 
but doesnt love
leaves before she is left,
and forgets before she is forgotten
- marilyn monroe







Was it easy?
-was what easy?
Saying all that cute stuff then just walking away like it was nothing
like we were nothing.
LIKE I WAS NOTHING.










Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti